Liquigro distinguishes itself from other companies by manufacturing a unique liquid fertilizer product for granular as well as liquid fertilizer users.
- All our products have a pH of 6 with the P (phosphate) in an Ammonium Ortho Phosphate form that results in optimal N (nitrogen) and P (phosphate) uptake in the soil and through the leaves of the plants.
- Stronger root systems and outstanding yield increases are achieved. All microbes survive in a 100% concentration of our product!
Our products can be applied through various methods:
- by a liquid planter in the furrow;
- spraying of a product directly onto the crop;
- spraying a product on top of the soil surface;
- application through drippers, pivots, green houses and hydroponic systems. This can be done without fear of damaging agricultural equipment (pivots, planters, sprayers) and crops because of high pH and low salts in our products.
Our latest development enables us to make use of a crop application (macro and micro elements) by spraying directly onto crops in high concentrations with effective absorption within fouN hours.
- If Technical MAP is used as a benchmark, we are able to apply ten times more N (nitrogen) and P (phosphate) on the crop without damage. This gives the crop extremely high energy levels that result in growth in the vegetative stadium and outstanding yield increases in the early reproductive stage.
- This also ensures healthy plants with higher brix values that result in resistance against general plant diseases and pests e.g. Nematodes and Mildew.
Our Ammonium Ortho Phosphate has a very strong and stable bind without an ionic charge.
The effect is that it does not bind/react with other elements in the soil and can be absorbed by the plant throughout the season.
- All other forms of P (phosphate) available on the market are in a Poly Phosphate form and requires enzyme activity in the soil to convert into an Ortho Phosphate for plant absorption.
Liquigro’s crop application leads to low risk, cost effective, flexible crop feeding by utilizing varying rainfall patterns optimally and thus overcoming the biggest challenge in the agricultural sector.
- This means that you can initially apply less fertilizer while planting and adapt the feeding program to the rainfall patterns by means of crop spraying.
- Yield potential can be optimised at a very late stage through a crop-spraying program.
- This results in substantial fertilizer cost savings for the producer.